Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,312 zł (€2,394) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (43 minutes ago)