Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.559 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 112% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,666 zł (NZ$7,295) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)