Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.461 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 118% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,667 zł (NZ$6,366) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)