Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.458 PLN / NZD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 118% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,930 zł (NZ$5,667) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)