Cost of living in Aurangabad, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05302 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,660 zł (₨182,209) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)