Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05935 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,484 zł (₨58,711) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)