Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05408 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,131 zł (₨150,369) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (38 minutes ago)