Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05489 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,371 zł (₨170,714) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)