Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01223 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,621 zł (296,029 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)