Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 267 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,547 zł (€3,629) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)