Cost of living comparison between Athens, Georgia, United States and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.975 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,415 zł ($1,362) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)