Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 277 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21197 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,238 zł (E£ 24,709) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)