Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21910 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,579 zł (E£ 7,205) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)