Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19241 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,175 zł (E£ 16,502) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)