Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20489 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,039 zł (E£ 19,714) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)