Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19523 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,575 zł (E£ 18,312) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (39 minutes ago)