Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20805 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 48% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,856 zł (E£ 18,533) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)