Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25468 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,426 zł (E£ 5,599) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)