Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01243 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,644 zł (212,653 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)