Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00995 PLN / KZT
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 507 prices entered by 41 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 16% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,321 zł (736,021 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 3 hours ago)