Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 433 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01052 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,392 zł (607,387 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)