Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01269 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,749 zł (216,651 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)