Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01203 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,606 zł (216,728 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)