Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22952 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,393 zł (Nakfa45,284) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)