Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25916 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,642 zł (Nakfa14,051) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (19 minutes ago)