Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25022 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 137% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,378 zł (Nakfa65,454) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)