Cost of living comparison between Asmara, Eritrea and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27361 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,937 zł (Nakfa14,390) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)