Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24896 PLN / ERN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 84% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,426 zł (Nakfa53,928) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)