Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.026 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,302 zł (12,970 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)