Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 121% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,513 zł (5,092 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)