Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.101 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 122% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,336 zł (7,568 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)