Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,409 zł (5,027 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)