Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.108 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 125% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,042 zł (6,356 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)