Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.208 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,296 zł (4,383 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (35 minutes ago)