Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.161 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,047 zł (4,347 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)