Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.166 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,198 zł (3,600 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)