Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 PLN / TMT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,436 zł (8,546 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)