Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 340 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,161 zł ($3,456) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)