Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.598 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,348 zł ($3,710) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (44 minutes ago)