Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.076 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,432 zł ($1,823) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)