Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.647 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,068 zł ($4,680) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)