Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 400 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.577 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,708 zł ($3,833) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)