Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.757 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,212 zł ($4,581) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)