Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.633 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,822 zł ($3,530) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)