Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.422 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,377 zł ($3,325) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)