Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.717 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,760 zł ($4,778) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)