Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06058 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,687 zł (₨44,346) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)