Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03448 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,721 zł (¥339,939) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)