Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03299 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,158 zł (¥277,543) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)