Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.953 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,297 zł (﷼ 210) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)