Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00177 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,297 zł (1,859,844 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)