Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 PLN / TZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,058 zł (2,764,871 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)