Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,309 zł (CH$544,903) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)