Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00621 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,677 zł (CH$431,304) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)