Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.251 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,387 zł (S/. 3,507) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (43 minutes ago)