Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,509 zł (﷼ 58,919,365) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)