Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,718 zł (﷼ 51,954,430) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)