Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,951 zł (4,123,345 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)