Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00358 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 96% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,337 zł (2,050,553 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)