Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,913 zł (1,867,004 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)