Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00318 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,925 zł (4,376,958 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)