Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00290 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 61% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,405 zł (3,934,561 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)