Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,657 zł (R$ 8,614) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)