Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,144 zł (R$ 2,734) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (40 minutes ago)