Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01254 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,091 zł (246,486 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 900,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)