Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.339 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 109% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,400 zł (Dinar 2,510) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)