Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.317 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 54% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,409 zł (Dinar 2,898) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)