Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.363 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,898 zł (Dinar 2,405) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (41 minutes ago)