Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00332 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,530 zł (₩2,566,057) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)