Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 151% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,059 zł (₩5,816,806) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (41 minutes ago)