Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,935 zł (₩6,243,391) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (34 minutes ago)