Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00357 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 140% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,497 zł (₩2,098,527) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)