Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00358 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 141% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,019 zł (₩1,679,032) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)