Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00348 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 133% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,271 zł (₩2,089,793) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)