Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00314 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 144% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,823 zł (₩5,667,677) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)