Cost of living comparison between Anyang, South Korea and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00350 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 137% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,882 zł (₩2,536,401) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)