Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,055 zł (元10,620) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)