Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.558 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,807 zł (元12,204) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)