Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00105 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,491 zł (8,121,264 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)