Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,382 zł (5,746,444 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)