Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,658 zł (4,960,687 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)