Cost of living comparison between Antofagasta, Chile and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,065 zł (CH$834,117) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)