Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00565 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,685 zł (CH$1,890,900) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.28 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (about 1 hour ago)