Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,066 zł (CH$2,323,129) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)