Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,329 zł (CH$706,435) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (25 minutes ago)