Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07164 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,281 zł (Php143,512) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)