Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.077 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,760 zł (2,563TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)