Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,140 zł (8,247TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampere costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)