Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48217 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,816 zł (Q18,285) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)