Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,092 zł (Q18,098) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)