Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,067 zł (2,450,443 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (35 minutes ago)