Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,722 zł (3,089,548 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)