Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,068 zł (7,264,334 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)