Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00105 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,651 zł (7,317,109 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)