Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00114 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,419 zł (5,647,330 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)