Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,269 zł (5,852,572 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)