Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 PLN / MGA
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,557 zł (2,859,305 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)