Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.45435 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,848 zł (12,872TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 3 hours ago)