Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.278 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,870 zł (2,246TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)