Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 680 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,602 zł (7,850TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 3 hours ago)