Cost of living comparison between Antalya, Turkey and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 436 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.194 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,343 zł (2,800TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)