Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.793 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,798 zł (7,313TL) in Antalya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)