Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,829 zł (9,680TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)