Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 521 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)