Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,571 zł (₩2,375,482) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)