Cost of living in Andong, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 9,672 zł (₩2,884,452) in Andong.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)