Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,111 zł (₩2,430,653) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨85 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)