Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00348 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,668 zł (₩766,879) in Andong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)