Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 743 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.708 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,837 zł ($4,272) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)