Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,499 zł ($4,217) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)