Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.757 PLN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,409 zł ($5,433) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)