Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.872 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 152% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,447 zł ($2,440) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)