Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.742 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,087 zł ($5,100) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)