Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,339 zł (R$ 2,628) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)