Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.154 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,305 zł (R$ 8,062) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)