Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06058 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,773 zł (₨45,766) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)