Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05063 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,270 zł (₨123,836) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)