Cost of living in Anantapur, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05268 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,859 zł (₨168,173) in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)