Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.149 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,927 zł (R$ 6,898) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)