Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06058 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,307 zł (₨71,095) in Amritsar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)