Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05224 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,890 zł (₨112,764) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 1 hour ago)