Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,637 zł (₨43,629) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)