Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05902 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,033 zł (₨136,109) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)