Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,819 zł (﷼ 55,419,864) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)