Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,431 zł (﷼ 61,525,537) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)