Cost of living comparison between Amol, Iran and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,969 zł (﷼ 15,869,044) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)