Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.320 PLN / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,923 zł (Dinar 3,369) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)