Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,673 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.094 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)