Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.586 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)