Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.709 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)