Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.175 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (44 minutes ago)