Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.271 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,338 zł (Dinar 1,961) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)