Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.716 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,556 zł ($3,648) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (32 minutes ago)