Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.638 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,062 zł ($3,316) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)