Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.774 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,701 zł ($4,425) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)