Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.111 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,187 zł ($1,505) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)