Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,483 zł (₨41,076) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)