Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.921 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,703 zł (RM4,022) in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)