Cost of living comparison between Almería, Spain and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.491 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,630 zł (€1,031) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)