Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,581 zł (€1,058) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (27 minutes ago)