Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 368 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,053 zł (€2,339) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)