Cost of living comparison between Alicante, Spain and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 402 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.317 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,618 zł (€1,070) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)