Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.288 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,235 zł (€3,086) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)