Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,152 zł (€2,400) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)