Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,575 zł (€2,238) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)