Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.312 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,028 zł (€2,325) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)