Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.191 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,442 zł (€1,060) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)