Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.182 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 75% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,462 zł (€1,306) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)