Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.298 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,928 zł (€3,240) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)