Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.219 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,011 zł (€3,084) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (27 minutes ago)