Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.241 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,395 zł (€3,159) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)