Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 78% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,726 zł (€2,714) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)