Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 80% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,849 zł (€3,245) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)