Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,579 zł (€1,047) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (about 1 hour ago)